1. The kitchen knife sharpener T1008D has a two-step sharpening coarse wheel and fine sharpening design.
2. With the unique sharpening wheel design, it is convenient for sharpening back and forth.
3. Integrating the classical mold and with a streamline design, the kitchen knife sharpener has a perfect appearance.
4. With a replaceable sharpening wheel, the sharpener ensures a long service life and saves on cost.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface.
2. Sharpening instructions:
Coarse stage: For dull knives, place the knife on the diamond and, using a slight downward pressure run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat this procedure three to five times.
Fine stage: This step is necessary to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it. Please refer to Step 1 regarding the use method. To keep your blade sharp at all times, it is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and then dry it. Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. The ceramic wheel may discolor. This is normal.
3. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge it in water.
4. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
TAIDEA, as a professional kitchen knife sharpener manufacturer and supplier based in China, can also offer diamond sharpening stone, electric diamond knife sharpener, multifunctional knife sharpener, and more. All our products have been ROHS, CE, UL certified. Located in Zhongshan City, we can provide convenient sea transportation and easily acquire labors, thus enabling us to provide our high quality products at low prices. For more detailed information about us, please feel free to contact us directly or send us an email.