1. The electric diamond knife sharpener T1031D is can be used for kitchen knives of various materials as well as ceramic knives.
2. When used for ceramic knives, the sharpener can achieve best results and sharpen quickly.
3. With the diamond and ceramic material, the electric diamond knife sharpener can guarantee the high efficiency and fine sharpening effect.
4. With the accurate angle guide and constant sharpening pressure, the sharpener can reshape the perfect blade.
5. Having stainless steel decoration, the electric diamond knife sharpener features a noble and bright appearance and is easy to clean.
6. Using the replaceable sharpening head, the sharpener extends the product service life, achieves high economic efficiency and is environmentally friendly.
7. The sharpener should be used within the applicable voltage range of 100-240 VAC and 50HZ - 60HZ.
1. Please read all instructions carefully before use.
2. To protect against the risk of electronic shock, do not immerse it in water or other liquids.
3. Before sharpening, make sure the knife is clean. Always sharpen knives according to the instructions.
4. Make sure the switch is disconnected before charged.
5. The knife sharpener must be placed on a stable work surface.
6. Do not put close to hot objects.
7. Do not attempt to sharpen scissors, axes or any tool that cannot move freely in the sharpening groove.
8. Do not sharpen knives with oil, water and lubricants.
9. Do not use this knife sharpener in direct sunlight or a humid environment.
10. Do not use it when there are children nearby.
11. Disconnect the power when not use or when cleaning the sharpener.
Instructions for Use
Make sure the power switch of the sharpener is disconnected, then connect the adapter and power supply. Finally, turn on the switch of the sharpener. (A. Connect the adapter, B. Connect the power supply and C. Turn on the power switch).
Sharpening Methods of T1031D
1. Coarse sharpening
The coarse sharpening part is shown in picture 5, marked with "1". Please refer to the sharpening method of T1030D. The coarse sharpening part is used for the first edge of knife and repairing serious-damaged knives.
2. Fine honing
The fine honing part is shown in picture 5, marked with "2". Please refer to the sharpening method of T1030D. Under normal circumstances, it is suggested to use daily or weekly to
keep your blade sharp at all times.
1. Unplug the power before maintenance.
2. Disassemble, clean and install the sharpening head.
(a). Disassemble the sharpening head, rotate the sharpening head clockwise following picture 6, and pull it out after the rotation stopped.
(b). Clean the sharpening head, remove the cover following picture 7, and replace the cover after pouring sharpening crumbs.
(c). Install the sharpening head, insert sharpening head into the body of the sharpener following picture 8 until it is tightened.
3. Replace a new sharpening head when the original one does not work properly due to abrasion.
4. The exterior part of the sharpener should be wiped by damp cloth. Do not immerse the sharpener in water or other liquids.
5. The sharpener should be kept in the cool and dry environment.
TAIDEA is a professional manufacturer and supplier of electric diamond knife sharpener, based in China. Our company is located in Zhongshan City which provides us with convenient transportation, so we can deliver our products to you in time. We establish long term cooperative relationships with material suppliers, which helps reduce our material purchasing cost. We can provide diamond folding knife sharpener, multifunctional knife sharpener, kitchen knife sharpener, etc. at reasonable prices. If you have any need, please feel free to contact us directly. We look forward to working with you.