1. The electric diamond knife sharpener T1030D is used for kitchen knives of various materials as well as ceramic knives.
2. Used for ceramic knives, the sharpener can achieve best results and sharpen quickly.
3. With the diamond and ceramic material, the electric diamond knife sharpener can guarantee the high efficiency and fine sharpening effect.
4. With the accurate angle guide and constant sharpening pressure, the sharpener can reshape the perfect blade.
5. Having stainless steel decoration, the electric diamond knife sharpener features a noble and bright appearance and is easy to clean.
6. Using the replaceable sharpening head, the sharpener extends the product service life, achieves high economic efficiency and is environmentally friendly.
7. The sharpener should be used within the applicable voltage range of 100-240 VAC and 50HZ - 60HZ.
1. Please read all instructions carefully before use.
2. To protect against the risk of electronic shock, do not immerse it in water or other liquids.
3. Before sharpening, make sure the knife is clean. Always sharpen knives according to the instructions.
4. Make sure the switch is disconnected before charged.
5. The knife sharpener must be placed on a stable work surface.
6. Do not place close to hot objects.
7. Do not attempt to sharpen scissors, axes or any tool that cannot move freely in the sharpening groove.
8. Do not sharpen knives with oil, water and lubricants.
9. Do not use this knife sharpener in direct sunlight or a humid environment.
10. Do not use it when there are children nearby.
11. Disconnect the power when not use or when cleaning the sharpener.
Instruction for use
Make sure the power switch of the sharpener is disconnected, then connect the adapter and power supply, finally, turn on the switch of the sharpener (a. Connect the adapter, b. Connect the power supply, and c. Turn on the power switch).
Sharpening Methods of T1030D
Put the knife into the left sharpening groove and sharpen three to eight seconds from the knife heel to the tip in a uniform speed (3-5 seconds for metal knife, 6-8 seconds for ceramic knife). Don't use too much force. Sharpen the knife according to the shape of the blade. Put the knife into the right sharpening groove in the same way (refer to picture 3 and picture 4). To ensure the consistency of the blade, the knife should be sharpened by turns in the left and right sharpening groove. Under normal circumstances, it is suggested to use weekly or daily, to keep your blade sharp at any time.
1. Pull backward instead of forward when the knife is in the sharpening groove.
2. Ensure constant force and uniform speed.
1. Unplug the power before maintenance.
2. Disassemble, clean and install the sharpening head.
(a). Disassemble the sharpening head, rotate the sharpening head clockwise following picture 6, and then pull it out after the rotation stopped.
(b). Clean the sharpening head, remove the cover following picture 7, and then replace the cover after pouring sharpening crumbs.
(c). Install the sharpening head, insert sharpening head into the body of the sharpener following picture 8 until it is tightened.
3. Replace a new sharpening head when the original one does not work properly due to abrasion.
4. The exterior part of the sharpener should be wiped by damp cloth. Do not immerse the sharpener in water or other liquids.
5. The sharpener should be kept in the cool and dry environment.
As a China-based electric diamond knife sharpener manufacturer, we also produce diamond sharpening steel, kitchen knife sharpener, diamond sharpening steel, etc. to suit your various needs. We can manufacture products according to customers' specific requirements. Our company is located in Zhongshan City, on the east coast of Chu Chiang Delta and near Hong Kong. Its sea, land and air transportations are all very convenient, which will reduce your international logistics transportation costs. For more detailed product information, please browse our website or contact us directly.