1. Using the electroplated diamond, the diamond sharpening steel T0825D can ensure the high efficiency and sound sharpening effect.
2. With the oval-shaped sharpening rod design, it can sharpen very quickly.
3. The diamond sharpening steel uses a stainless steel ring to ensure safe sharpening.
4. With the humanized handle design, the sharpener features aesthetic appearance and is very useful.
The diamond sharpening steel is used for outdoor knives, fruit knives, fishing knives, etc.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Lightly apply downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place the heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at a preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip, repeating two-three, then turn to the other side of the knife until the blade is sharp. Use once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with a non-abrasive brush.
1. Keep the sharpening steel stable when sharpening.
2. Prevent falling from height when using the sharpening steel.
3. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
As a professional diamond sharpening steel manufacturer based in China, we can provide many kinds of diamond sharpeners, including electric diamond knife sharpener, kitchen knife sharpener, multifunctional knife sharpener, etc. Located in Zhongshan City, we at TAIDEA enjoy convenient transportation by sea, land and air. This results in reduced shipping fees for our raw materials, as well as the freight charges for our customers. For more detailed product information, please browse our website or feel free to contact us directly.