1. Using an electroplated diamond, the diamond folding knife sharpener T1051D can ensure high efficiency and sound sharpening effect.
2. With the double sided diamond design, this sharpener will be your best choice (360 grit for coarse sharpening, 600 grit for fine honing).
3. The diamond folding knife sharpener has a folding cover to protect the surface of diamond sharpener. The sharpener is easy to carry.
The diamond folding knife sharpener is used for outdoor knives, garden tools, etc.
Instructions for Use
1. Open the sharpener cover. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is.
Step 1: 360 grit for coarse sharpening
It is suitable for blunt knife. Start by using the 360 grit of the stone for coarse sharpening. Move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30° using light pressure. Sharpen the tools with coarse stage once every six months or as required.
Step 2: 600 grit for fine honing
This is a necessary step for the elimination of burr on the knife and to make the blade smooth and bright. It is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
2. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with a banister brush.
1. Hold sharpener tightly when sharpening.
2. To prevent diamond surface from being contaminated after use, cover with folding cover.
Apart from diamond sharpener, we at TAIDEA also produce ceramic sharpener, carbide sharpener, whetstone sharpener, complex sharpener, and more. Our company is located in Zhongshan City, China. Our location gives us access to transportation by sea, air, and land. This guarantees lower transportation fees, thus reducing our production costs and saving customers on shipping charges. If you are in need of our products, please contact us, a professional manufacturer and supplier of diamond folding knife sharpener, based in China. Our staff is ready and waiting to serve you.