1. The diamond sharpening stone T0831D has excellent sharpening performance.
2. With the double sided diamond design, the sharpening stone can have 360 grit for coarse sharpening and 600 grit for fine honing.
3. The diamond sharpening stone has a clear plastic cover to protect the stone and a molded plastic base with non-slip feet.
4. The sharpening stone has an oval hole to collect and hold metal chippings.
Double Sided Diamond Stone
The double sided diamond stone is used for kitchen knives, garden and woodworking tools, etc.
1. The double sided diamond stone has excellent sharpening performance.
2. With the double sided diamond design, the diamond stone can have 360 grit for coarse sharpening and 600 grit for fine honing.
3. The double sided diamond stone has a clear plastic cover to protect the stone and a molded plastic base with non-slip feet.
4. The diamond stone has an oval hole to collect and hold metal chippings.
Instruction for Use
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is:
Step1: Coarse sharpening
It is used to repair a badly damaged blade and is suitable for a blunt knife. Start by using the 360 grit of the stone for coarse sharpening and move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30° using light pressure. Sharpen the tools with the coarse stage once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs resulting from the re-edging and rough honing process. Use the 600 grit of the stone and move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30° using gentle pressure. It is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with a banister brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades.
2. It would be best to use with sharpening oil or water.
3. The diamond may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or water.
5. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
Thanks for your visit to our website. Here, we introduce our diamond sharpening stone to you. TAIDEA is seated is Zhongshan, Guangdong Province, near Hong Kong and Macao. We have convenient sea, land and air transportation, which greatly reduce our production costs as well as your international logistics expenses. If you want to know more information about any of our products, such as kitchen knife sharpener, multifunctional knife sharpener, electric diamond knife sharpener and more, please turn to other pages, or feel free to contact us directly. We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of diamond sharpener, based in China. We look forward to working with you!