1. The kitchen knife sharpener T0901TC features two step-coarse and fine-sharpening design.
2. With non-skid feet, the sharpener can ensure safe sharpening.
3. It has an ergonomically designed soft-grip handle.
4. The kitchen knife sharpener gives people an aesthetics feeling and has various functions.
The kitchen knife sharpener is used for the kitchen knives, fruit knives, chef knives, etc.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface. Complete one or both of the following steps, depending on how blunt the blade is: Step 1: Tungsten carbide
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Use slight downward pressure and run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat this procedure three times. Use this step once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Ceramic
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs resulting from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods five times. You can also use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse it under running water, then dry it thoroughly.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, sharpen the knife slightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic rods may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge it in water.
5. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
As a manufacturer and supplier of kitchen knife sharpener based in China, we are committed to offering quality and low priced products to customers worldwide. We also offer carbide sharpener, whetstone sharpener, complex sharpener and more which are CE, ROHS certified. Our location in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, provides us with easy access to convenient transportation, which reduces our transportation cost, enabling us to offer quality products at economical prices. If you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us.