1. The kitchen knife sharpener T1001TC features two step-coarse and fine-sharpening design.
2. With non-skid feet, the sharpener can ensure safe sharpening.
3. The kitchen knife sharpener features an ergonomic design and high-grade appearance and has a stainless steel base.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is:
Step 1: Tungsten carbide
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Use slight downward pressure and run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat this procedure three times. Use this step once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Ceramic
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs resulting from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods five times. You can use this step on its own to maintain the sharp blade. It is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse it under running water and dry it thoroughly.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, sharpen the knife slightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic rods may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in dishwasher or submerge it in water.
TAIDEA, as a professional kitchen knife sharpener manufacturer and supplier based in China, can provide different products. We welcome you to choose. We can also provide pocket knife sharpener, ceramic sharpening rod, rods gourmet kitchen knife sharpener, and more. All our products have been ROHS, CE, UL certified. Located in Zhongshan City, we can provide convenient sea transportation and easily acquired labors, enabling us to provide high quality products at low prices. For more detailed information about us, please contact us directly or send us an email.