1. With high-performance ceramics, the ceramic sharpening rod T0843C can ensure effective sharpening.
2. The rod has super hard ceramic rods for durable use.
3. Using the soft handle, the ceramic sharpening rod is comfortable to use and has a nice appearance.
The ceramic sharpening rod is used for kitchen knives, fruit knives, chef knives, etc.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Lightly apply downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat two to three times, and then turn to the other side of the knife until the blade is sharp. Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with a non-abrasive brush.
1. Keep the ceramic sharpening rod stable upon sharpening.
2. Prevent falling from height when using the sharpening rod.
3. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
TAIDEA is a major manufacturer and supplier of ceramic sharpening steel, based in China. Our diamond sharpener, ceramic sharpener, carbide sharpener, whetstone sharpener, complex sharpener, etc. are produced in strict compliance with the international standard. Our company is located in Zhongshan City which provides us with convenient transportation. The abundant raw materials and labor forces here can help largely reduce our production costs, so we can provide clients with quality products at competitive prices. If you are interested in any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will offer quality products and services to you. We look forward to working with you.