1. With high-performance ceramics, the ceramic sharpening steel T0845C can ensure effective sharpening.
2. The sharpener has super hard ceramic rods for durable use.
3. Using a stainless steel ring, the ceramic sharpening steel ensures safe sharpening.
Instruction for Use
1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Lightly apply downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat this two to three times, and then turn to the other side of the knife until blade is sharp. Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with a non-abrasive brush.
1. Keep the ceramic sharpening steel stable upon sharpening.
2. Prevent falling from height when using the ceramic sharpening steel.
3. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
As a professional ceramic sharpening steel manufacturer based in China, we can provide many kinds of ceramic sharpeners, including pocket knife sharpener, ceramic sharpening rod, multifunctional knife sharpener, etc. Located in Zhongshan City, we at TAIDEA enjoy convenient transportation by sea, land and air. This results in reduced shipping fees for our raw materials, as well as the freight charges for our customers. For more detailed product information, please browse our website or feel free to contact us directly.