1. The kitchen knife sharpener T1002TC is designed with coarse and fine sharpening.
2. With non-skid feet, the sharpener can achieve safe sharpening.
3. The kitchen knife sharpener has an ergonomically designed soft-grip handle.
4. The sharpener gives people an aesthetics feeling and has various functions.
The kitchen knife sharpener is used for the kitchen knives, fruit knives, chef knives, etc.
Instructions for Use
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface upon using. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is:
Step 1: Tungsten carbide
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Use slight downward pressure and run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat this three times. Use this step once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Ceramic
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs resulting from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods five times. You can use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do this approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse it under running water and dry it thoroughly.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, sharpen the knife slightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic rods may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge it in water.
5. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
In addition to ceramic sharpener, we at TAIDEA also produce carbide sharpener, whetstone sharpener, diamond sharpener, and more. Our company is located in Zhongshan City, China. Our location gives us access to transportation by sea, air, and land. This guarantees lower transportation fees, thus reducing our production costs and saving customers on shipping charges. If you are in need of an of our products, please contact us, a professional manufacturer and supplier of kitchen knife sharpener, based in China. Our staff is ready and waiting to serve you.