1. Using the high-grade corundum, the whetstone 1000 T0911W can ensure effective sharpening.
2. Equipped with a silica gel non-slip base, the whetstone can achieve safe sharpening.
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the stone in the water for five minutes, then put it on a steady platform. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30°, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge is sharp enough. Generally Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2. Wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and let it air dry.
1. Use the whole surface of the stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from any height.
3. The sharpening result is better if you use sharpening oil.
4. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
TAIDEA is a professional manufacturer and supplier of whetstone, based in China. Our company is located in Zhongshan City which provides us with convenient transportation, so we can deliver our whetstone sharpener to you in time. We establish long term cooperative relationships with material suppliers, which helps reduce our material purchasing cost. We can provide diamond sharpener, ceramic sharpener, carbide sharpener, etc. at reasonable prices. If you have any need, please contact us directly. We look forward to cooperating with you.