1. Using the high-grade corundum, the whetstone 400 T0921W can ensure effective sharpening.
2. Equipped with a silica gel non-slip base, the whetstone can achieve safe sharpening.
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the stone in the water for five minutes, then put it on a steady platform. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30°, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge is sharp enough. Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2. Wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and let it air dry.
1. Use the whole surface of the stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from any height.
3. The sharpening result is better if you use sharpening oil.
4. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
TAIDEA, as a professional whetstone manufacturer and supplier based in China, can provide different living products. We welcome you to choose. We can also provide sharpening stone, sharpening stone, multifunctional knife sharpener, and more. All our products have been ROHS, CE, UL certified. Located in Zhongshan City, we can provide convenient sea transportation and are easy to acquire labors, thus enabling us to provide our high quality products at low prices. For more detailed information about us, please contact us directly or send us an email.