1. Using the high-grade corundum, the sharpening stone 2000 T0852W can ensure effective sharpening.
2. Equipped with a silica gel non-slip base, the sharpening stone can achieve safe sharpening.
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the stone in the water for five minutes, then put it on a steady platform. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30°, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge is sharp enough. Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2. Wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and let it air dry.
1. Use the whole surface of the stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from any height.
3. The sharpening result is better if you use sharpening oil.
4. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
As a manufacturer and supplier of sharpening stone based in China, we are committed to offering quality and low priced products to worldwide customers. We also offer diamond sharpener, ceramic sharpener, carbide sharpener and more which are CE, ROHS certified. Our location in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, provides us with easy access to convenient transportation, which reduces our transportation cost, enabling us to offer quality whetstone sharpener at economical prices. If you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us.