1. Using the high-grade corundum, the whetstone 240/800 T0851W can ensure effective sharpening.
2. It features a double-sided sharpening design (240 grit coarse grinding and 800 grit fine grinding).
3. Equipped with a silica gel non-slip base, the whetstone can achieve safe sharpening.
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the stone in the water for five minutes, then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of blunt.
Step 1: 240 grit coarse grinding, used to repair the seriously damaged edge, suitable for blunt knives.
Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30°, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge is sharp enough.
After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grinding after six months, depending on the specific situation.
Step 2: 800 grit fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use gentle pressure, repeat Step 1, and repair the edge until it is smooth and keen. Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2. Wipe it with a wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and let it air dry.
1. Use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from any height.
3. The sharpening result is better if you use sharpening oil.
4. Put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
Thank you for your visit to our website! TAIDEA is a professional manufacturer and supplier of whetstone, based in China. Our company is located in Zhongshan City which provides us with convenient transportation, so we can deliver our whetstone sharpener to you in time. We establish long term cooperative relationships with material suppliers, which helps reduce our material purchasing cost, so we can provide diamond sharpener, ceramic sharpener, carbide sharpener, etc. at reasonable prices. If you have any need, please contact us directly. We look forward to working with you.